References on this website to Prolegis mean Prolegis LLC its subsidiaries and affiliates, and any other partnerships, corporations and undertakings which are authorised to practise using the name “Prolegis”. “We” or “us” or “our” mean Prolegis.
- Your use of this website is governed by these terms and the associated Data Protection policy.
- If you have a specific legal question you should address it to one of our lawyers. The materials contained on the Prolegis website are of a general, informational nature. We have used reasonable endeavours to ensure the accuracy and completeness of the contents of the pages on our website but the information does not constitute legal or professional advice and must not be relied on as such.
- No client-lawyer relationship between you and Prolegis or any affiliated businesses and firms, is or may be created by your access to or use of the website or any information contained there. The only way to become our client is through a mutual agreement in writing after we have completed our standard new business intake review process.
- If you are interested in asking us to represent you, please call us, email us or otherwise contact us so that we can determine whether the matter is one for which we are willing or able to accept professional responsibility. The telephone numbers for our offices are listed on our website. If you submit information to us by email or otherwise, you acknowledge that it will not be considered to be confidential. We reserve the right to decline any representation if it would create a conflict of interest with any of our current or former clients.
- To the extent permitted by law, we do not accept responsibility for any loss which may arise from reliance on information contained in or on our website pages. Furthermore, Prolegis does not endorse or accept responsibility for the material of any website referred to or accessed through our website. We are not responsible or liable for any matter relating to you or any third parties accessing or using this website and its contents. We do not endorse nor are we responsible for the contents of websites operated by others that link to this website.
- Subject to any applicable law to the contrary which cannot be excluded, any liability incurred in relation to the information on this website is limited to the resupply of the information or the reasonable cost of having the information resupplied.
- Under no circumstances will Prolegis be liable for any incidental, special or consequential damages, including damages for loss of business or other profits arising in relation to the information on this website.
- You may only access and download the contents of the pages on our websites on a temporary basis and for the sole purpose of viewing such information. You may not permanently copy or reproduce any part of the contents of the pages on our website without our prior written permission.
- This site is protected by copyright and database right, both of which are owned by Prolegis LLC. You shall not publish, transmit or reproduce or otherwise use any image featured on this website otherwise than for personal use.
- By using or accessing our website you agree to be bound by the above terms and conditions, as amended from time to time. Content may be modified, suspended or removed without prior notice.
These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with Singapore law.